Tupelo Car Accident Lawyers
Providing Personal Service for Clients across Mississippi, Tennessee & Texas
Were you hurt in a car crash because someone else wasn’t watching the road? Did you suffer whiplash, broken bones, or facial injuries when the airbag deployed? Was your car seriously damaged or totaled? Was your loved one killed in a motor vehicle collision?
Let MW Law Firm PLLC - Mama Justice help. Founded by Tupelo car accident attorney Missy Wigginton, AKA Mama Justice, our firm is prepared to take on major insurance companies and fight for the rights of ordinary people facing extraordinarily difficult situations. We serve clients throughout Northeastern Mississippi, from Tupelo to Corinth, Aberdeen to Memphis—and everywhere in between. Our goal is to get you the money you need and deserve for your serious injuries or the wrongful death of your loved one.
What to Do after a Car Accident
Being involved in a car accident is a frightening experience. However, there are certain things you should do to ensure your safety and protect your right to seek recovery in the days, weeks, or months following the incident.
If you are involved in a car accident in Tupelo or any of the nearby areas, to the best of your ability, be sure to do the following:
- Seek Medical Attention: Even if you believe you were not gravely injured, you should still have yourself checked by a doctor. You may not realize the full extent of your injuries and, should you wish to pursue compensation, having proof that you were injured in the form of medical records can prove extremely valuable to your case. Our firm can recommend medical doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists who can treat your injuries.
- Report the Accident: Call both the police and your insurance company. If the accident happened while you were driving for work, report it to your boss and/or HR department. You must report your injury in order to be able to file a workers’ compensation claim.
- Get an Estimate for Vehicle Repairs: Take your car or have a family member/friend take your car to a couple of auto repair shops to get an estimate on repairs. You can be compensated for repairs to your vehicle or the loss of your car or truck if it was totaled.
After taking these steps, reach out to the Tupelo car accident attorneys at our firm. At this point, your job is recovering and getting better; leave the rest to us.
We Deal with Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To
At MW Law Firm PLLC - Mama Justice, we know this is a very stressful time for you and your family. A serious injury makes everything in life harder and, for most people, dealing with an insurance company after a serious car accident is not something they have had to do before.
Is the Insurance Company Working for or Against You?
We have had a lot of experience handling insurance company claims adjusters and lawyers. You can count on our legal team to advise you on the best way to handle this situation. You will have to tell the insurance company your story, but you won’t have to deal repeatedly with insurance company demands. Instead, we can handle everything. Our attorneys can order the police reports, gather your medical records and bills, and submit a demand letter to the right people.
Our firm assists the injured in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas; our attorneys are licensed to practice in all three states.
Tennessee Bar Association
U. S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
U. S. District Courts for Northern and Southern Mississippi
Supreme Court of the State of Mississippi
United States Bankruptcy Court
American Bar Association
Mississippi Bar Association
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
When you work with MW Law Firm PLLC - Mama Justice, we will negotiate on your behalf in an effort to help you get the full and fair compensation you deserve.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may be able to receive compensation for:
- Medical bills, including rehabilitation costs and medications
- Medical supplies needed at home, like wheelchairs or medical beds
- Transportation costs to and from medical treatments and rehabilitation appointments
- Lost wages when you are out of work, as well as for future lost earnings
- Pain and suffering, including emotional trauma resulting from the accident
For those with serious injuries—like spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, crushed limbs, or burns—medical treatment may be needed for years to come. All of those future costs need to be covered in your settlement. You may also be able to secure compensation for permanent injuries, like facial scarring or the loss of a limb.
Sadly, some people won’t be able to do the work they once did and will need to retrain. If you are going to be earning less than you would have in your former career, you can be compensated for that loss of future income.
When you meet with our Tupelo car accident lawyers, we will explain what is possible in your case and how we can move forward. We have a long track record of successfully negotiating favorable settlements for our clients. Our attorneys are tenacious and will work hard to get the best possible outcome for you.
Reach out to us today to talk about the accident, your injuries, and any problems you have had with an insurance company. Here at MW Law Firm PLLC - Mama Justice, we listen and we are on your side. Our firm helps people in the Tupelo area and in communities across Mississippi & Western Tennessee areas.
Mrs. Wigginton is true to her name.- Lillian F.
Missy is a fighter and doesn't give up on her cases.- Gayla
Mama Missy truly cares about her clients.- Elizabeth
Best lawyer ever!- Former Client
Missy gets the job done!- Keith