Mississippi Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Seeking Fair Compensation for Clients in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas
“I didn’t see the motorcycle.” It’s one of the most common excuses car and truck drivers give after hitting a motorcycle. But not seeing a legal vehicle on the road is not an excuse! Every motorist has a responsibility to drive with care. When a distracted, reckless, or careless driver injures someone, including a motorcyclists, they are responsible for the resulting damages.
If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle crash, you may be eligible for compensation. Let Mississippi motorcycle accident lawyer Missy Wigginton help. People call her Mama Missy, because who else do you turn to when you’re hurting? You go to the person who cares.
Our attorneys represent everyday people throughout all of Mississippi and Western Tennessee, from Tupelo to Corinth to Aberdeen and everywhere in between. You can trust our legal team to fight for the money you deserve after a motorcycle crash. Leave the insurance company to us; we know how to get results.
Injured in a Motorcycle Accident? Here’s What to Do Next.
- Be sure to report the accident to the police and your insurance company. This gets the ball rolling so you have a record of what has happened.
- Get the medical help you need and do it soon. Toughing out the pain, thinking it will go away, will just slow your recovery. If you don’t know who to see, we can recommend some medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, and therapists.
- If possible, get someone over to the scene of the accident to take pictures. Evidence disappears quickly, so those first pictures can be important.
- If the police didn’t impound the bike, have someone put it into storage. Get pictures and a good report from a mechanic about damage before anything gets fixed.
Now your job is to get better. Leave the rest to our Mississippi motorcycle accident attorneys.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Many insurance companies do a pretty good job of paying property claims for a damaged or totaled motorcycle. The problem usually comes when the motorcycle crash caused serious injuries or the wrongful death of a biker, or when the at-fault driver is uninsured.
Some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries for which you may need compensation include:
- Broken bones
- Crush injuries
- Laceration or abrasions from the road (“road rash”)
- Head injury and/or traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
Tennessee Bar Association
U. S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
U. S. District Courts for Northern and Southern Mississippi
Supreme Court of the State of Mississippi
United States Bankruptcy Court
American Bar Association
Mississippi Bar Association
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Mrs. Wigginton is true to her name.- Lillian F.
Missy is a fighter and doesn't give up on her cases.- Gayla
Mama Missy truly cares about her clients.- Elizabeth
Best lawyer ever!- Former Client
Missy gets the job done!- Keith