Hello friends and family, I am Missy Wigginton, also known as Mama Justice. When meeting me, some people ask me how I got my name. The answer:
I have 2 sons. When they were little, we always had a yard full of kids. All my boys’ friends called me Mama Missy because I made sure they were all fed and had plenty of cool drinks on those hot, southern, summer days. Being a mama is one of the most rewarding and best jobs that God has ever blessed me with.
I am also thankful that God put me in a position where He can use me to help others in very difficult times. I, too, have been in difficult times, the worst of which being when my 25-year-old son left this earth for his heavenly home. Through the trials and tribulations of my loss, God remained faithful. Losing my son taught me that all things that happen in life can be used for good. My job allows me to be Mama Missy not only to my beloved children and grandchildren but to everyone who needs justice. Hence the name, Mama Justice.
Although I am familiar with many areas of law, I focus my practice on personal injury cases. I represent injured people in all types of wrecks, accidents and work-related issues. For many folks, a car crash or work-related accident has the potential to turn their lives upside down, leaving them unsure of which direction to turn. When this happens to you, my goal is to help you through your most difficult times and make sure that you are properly represented when dealing with insurance companies.
I will take on the headache of dealing with insurance companies so you can focus on getting better. I will personally work your case and ensure that every client stays informed and is treated as a friend and family member here at Mama Justice.
Our business model is just that—to treat all clients like family! If you have had a wreck or been in an accident, then you have come to the right place—we are here to help you.
Call us at (662) 262-6264 today for a free consultation!
- University of Mississippi School of Business (B.A.)
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.)
Awards & Associations
- Member of Texas Bar
- Member of Tennessee Bar
- Eastern and Western District of Tennessee Federal Courts
- All Probate, Circuit and Municipal Courts in the State of Tennessee
- Member of Mississippi Bar
- Admitted to practice law in:
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U. S. District Courts for Northern and Southern Mississippi
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Supreme Court of the State of Mississippi
- All Chancery, Circuit, County and Justice Courts in the State of Mississippi
- Member American Bar Association
- Member Tennessee and Mississippi Bar Association
- Member and past officer of Financial Women International
- Law School Dean’s list
- Recipient of Hugh C. Clayton Memorial Scholarship for Law Students