Tupelo Car Accident Attorneys
After a Crash, Call on Mama Justice for Help Filing a Car Accident Claim in Tupelo
No one ever expects to get into a car accident, but there are thousands across the country every single day. If you’ve been hit by a reckless, drunk, or distracted driver in Tupelo, please know that you aren’t alone in this confusing time. Also know that Mama Justice is ready to help!
MW Law Firm PLLC – Mama Justice is the friendliest name in car accident claim representation in Tupelo, Mississippi. We see every client like a good friend who needs an even better friend to stand by their side. With the way we know locals and the people in our communities, this really isn’t a stretch of the imagination. There’s a good chance you already recognize the Mama Justice name because we go out of our way to support the people in our neighborhoods.
Have a car accident claim to handle? Don’t do it alone. Call (662) 262-6264.
One Firm for Any Car Accident Case
Car accidents come in all sorts and happen for all types of reasons. Does this mean you need to ask around various law firms until you find one that can manage your case? No, not if you choose to work with Mama Justice! We make filing a claim simple by connecting you with a legal team that can handle every part of your claim, from investigating liability and calculating damages to filing a claim or lawsuit.
We have been there to support locals who were hurt in the following scenarios and more:
- Drunk driving accidents: A drunk driver is not automatically liable for an accident they are in, as unusual as that might seem. We can help prove that the other driver’s intoxication was the largest contributing factor to your crash.
- Uber and Lyft accidents: Rideshare accidents are increasing as Uber and Lyft use goes up as well. We can help you make sense of a claim filed against these major rideshare companies and others.
- Uninsured motorist accidents: If an uninsured motorist hits you, then you might have to file a claim against your own auto insurance provider, which is never as easy as it should be. Let us help you.
- Rear-end collisions: “Minor” rear-end collisions can result in severe injuries, including whiplash. We won’t let an insurance company walk over your claim by saying that your injuries are exaggerated because rear-end collisions “can’t be that serious.”
Useful Evidence to Use in a Car Accident Claim
Some of the best evidence to use in a car accident claim can only be gathered at the scene of the crash and right after it occurs. As time goes by, evidence becomes more difficult to locate and interpret as memories get fuzzy and details contradict one another.
Let our firm know if you did the following after being in a crash:
- Called the authorities: Reports from emergency responders – police officers, firefighters, and EMTs – can contain excellent pieces of evidence and observation that can’t be found anywhere else. If the authorities showed up to help after your crash, let us know so we can contact them to request copies of their reports.
- Took pictures: No one’s memory is as clear as a photograph. Our Tupelo car accident lawyers would like to review any pictures or videos you took at the scene of the accident to look for evidence of liability and injuries.
- Interviewed eyewitnesses: Did anyone stop to help after they saw your crash or its aftermath? If you were able to write down their contact information, then please pass it along to our car accident attorneys in Tupelo. We can reach out to them for an interview if they might have information that will benefit your claim.
- Saw a doctor: You should always see a medical doctor after being in a car accident, even when you feel fine. The doctor will mark the date of your accident and the injuries it caused, as well as diagnose underlying injuries you might not notice at first. Whether you drove yourself to urgent care or were taken to the emergency room in an ambulance, we need to know so we can get medical records from the right parties.
Supportive Legal Pros When Insurers Won’t Help
Auto insurance companies like to advertise that they are overly friendly and supportive at all times. Unfortunately, if your car accident claim is unfolding like so many others, then you know that the spirit of such advertisements ends the moment the commercial does. When an insurance company – either your own or that of the other driver – won’t cooperate after a crash leaves you injured, you need to call on Mama Justice! Our car accident lawyers in Tupelo are standing by to hear from clients and neighbors in need just like you.
Don’t lose another day to waiting and wondering. Contact us now.