Oxford Car Accident Attorneys
No Crash Too Big or Too Small for Mama Justice
MW Law Firm PLLC – Mama Justice is proud to be the local law office that people in Oxford trust for car accident claims and lawsuits. We know that not every car accident is going to cause millions of dollars in damages, which is why we are always willing to hear from clients, regardless of the severity of their accidents. If you think you need a car accident attorney and we think we’re a good fit for your case, then we will let you know during a free initial consultation. We think everything should be that easy and every professional should be that honest, so you can always expect straightforward and friendly legal services here.
Call (662) 262-6264 to tell us about your car accident.
Who Hit You & Why?
You need a legal professional who will really stand up for you after you’ve been in a bad car accident that was not your fault. That’s Mama Justice – Attorney Missy Wigginton if you’re being more formal – and everyone at our firm! We want to know who hit you, why they did it, and what they plan on doing to make things right. If they don’t think they owe you anything, then they better be ready for a legal contest from a team that knows how to bring the fight to insurance companies.
We can assist local drivers who have been hurt in these types of accidents and more:
- Distracted driving accidents: Distracted drivers using their smartphones behind the wheel are an increasing problem across the roads of Mississippi and beyond. We know where to look for evidence of their distraction that could help increase their liability to 100%.
- Drunk driving accidents: It is only right to hold drunk drivers liable for the accidents they cause. The criminal justice system can penalize them with incarceration, but you have to file a civil claim if you want fair compensation.
- Rideshare accidents: Did you get hurt while riding in an Uber or Lyft? Did a rideshare driver crash into you? There could be some new complexities to your case that we would be happy to help you sort.
- Uninsured motorist accidents: When an uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) hits you, unpaid damages can be provided by your insurance company if you have the right policy. Let us help you review your insurance policy and take the appropriate next steps.
What Evidence of Liability Do You Have?
Our jobs as your car accident lawyers become easier when we have plenty of evidence to work with. Depending on what happened in the moments following a crash, you might have all sorts of evidence that we can utilize to the most of our abilities. If you don’t, please don’t worry. Our creative and experienced legal team can always consider other ways to argue your claim.
Pieces of evidence often used in a car accident claim include:
- Reports from the police, firefighters, and EMTs who came to the scene of the crash.
- Photographs a claimant was able to snap using a smartphone.
- Testimonies from eyewitnesses who saw the whole thing.
- Notes from a doctor who treated the injured claimant afterward.
If you have not yet seen a medical professional, then we advise you do as soon as you can. A doctor can diagnose your injuries and add their findings to your medical record. If there is a large gap between the date of your medical check-up and the date of your accident, then you can expect the insurance company will jump at the chance to cry foul and deny your claim.
Taking Care of Our Family, One Claim at a Time
Every car accident claim calls for close attention from a law firm that really cares about the people in its communities. That’s exactly who we are here at Mama Justice. You can trust our Oxford car accident attorneys to do everything in our power to make the most of your claim. We want to secure as much compensation for you and your family, right down to the very last cent!
Contact us now. There’s no reason to wait when our consultations are free!
Tennessee Bar Association
U. S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
U. S. District Courts for Northern and Southern Mississippi
Supreme Court of the State of Mississippi
United States Bankruptcy Court
American Bar Association
Mississippi Bar Association
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Mrs. Wigginton is true to her name.- Lillian F.
Missy is a fighter and doesn't give up on her cases.- Gayla
Mama Missy truly cares about her clients.- Elizabeth
Best lawyer ever!- Former Client
Missy gets the job done!- Keith